For some of us, here are our typical stages of party planning:
1. On a whim, which is most likely fueled by one too many glasses of something, announce that you’re throwing a party.
2. Assemble a massive BCC list and send a save-the-date e-mail.
3. Suddenly realize the party’s just days away, and you’ve done zero planning.
4. Freak TF out.
If this sounds familiar, we can recommend two extra steps to solve all your summer soiree woes:
5. Follow these five American party-planning extraordinaires, and let their inspiration wash over your feed for the next few days.
6. Screenshot. Shop. Set up. Enjoy.
Happy hosting, y’all. And happy Fourth of July!
#partyplanning #fourthofjuly #design #events