Comcast set out to drive engagement, awareness and reach around their Xfinity brand and Winter Olympics Involvement through the #XfinityFanthem Challenge activating influencers with unique artistic, musical, athletic and comedic talents to sing, hum, perform and play their own renditions of “Burgler’s Dream” and share via Instagram Reels and TikTok.
ENGAGEMENT + AWARENESS STRATEGY
The program generated engagement through organic and paid whitelisting via testing a new multi-platform approach and by combining Instagram reels with TikTok content to give Xfinity an opportunity to engage with a new audience in addition to their existing customer base. Elevated awareness of the #XfinityFanthem Challenge was achieved through partnering with existing ambassadors of the brand and fresh talent within a multitude of archetypes, locations and audience sizes to reach a wider group of potential customers.
DATA-DRIVEN RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- Reactivate XFinity strong talent from previous campaigns
- Tap into new platforms and functions, prioritizing algorithm
- Analyze potential partner creator analytics to ensure KPIs are met
ACHIEVING KPIS THROUGH ART & SCIENCE
- Exceeded all metrics and KPIs
- Creator partners creatively connected with unique audiences while also achieving metric goals
EVOLVING XFINITY AND ITS CONTENT CREATORS
- Xfinity continues to connect with its audience and potential customer base through maintaining relevance in cultural moments and phenomena
- Through the #XfinityFanthem cross-platform activation, Xfinity now has a presence on both TikTok and IG reels which can be sustained through continued social campaign and activation content